Compression Test

OK.. what a fun evening.  I didn't quite get all 8 plugs out before my
4x4 meeting at 6.. so after the meeting, I finished up yankin' the plugs.

Then I discovered the compression tester my grandfather gave me (well,
gave mom, after decades of the two of 'em arguing back and forth) has a
conical rubber end on it.. not a screw-in.  You press it into the cylinder.

Now, I can't press it into the sparkplug hole *and* turn the key at the
same time.. so I had to make a remote starter switch from a KC Daylighter
switch and some wire and alligator clips...

Solve that problem.. but I can't hold the compression gauge into the
cylinder!

Finally I gave up and drove to Champion around the corner, and shelled
out $35 for a new compression tester (thanks, Pap) with a screw-in type
hose.. which meant I didn't need the remote starter switch I jury rigged
after all..

So... *finally* get all that done, and here's the figures...

1	141
2	152
3	140
4	160
5	150
6	152
7	155
8	165

Or, Left bank, from front:
141
140
150
155

Passenger bank, from front:

152
160
152
165

So... what's that all supposed to mean then?