turn signals

I still need help with my turn signals. Where do I begin to look? My
four ways work, but; my turn signals don't flash. When I turn on a
signal the interior indicator light lights, but; won't flash. Is this a
loose ground? I have my passenger side indicator dash light stay lite
because the ground behind the front lens is dirty. Could this be
causeing my problem? I haven't done anything with the wiring that would
cause sudden failure. It seems as if the lights are being backfeed
through the grounds. I'm going to go out now that it is dark and see
what the outside lights do when I activate the turn signals.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Trak-Lok. One Ugly and Trusty Truck
covered in mud! Thinking about throwing a couple of big buckets of mud
on it just before I get to the fairgrounds!

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.