Re: Scout color

Tnaks John, and Tom, I haven't seen a green 1980 Scout around here yet, but have seen
a couple more Scouts since my parking lot epiphany of Monday morning. Maybe Scouts are
a college student thing now, and with the students all back, more Scouts around. The
color of my 1980? Good question. Kinda red, kinda orange. The body shop did a perfect
match when they repainted the whole thing a couple of years ago, but all they did was
invent a number from their spectrometer. In lieu of knowing what it was called, we
called it "burnt umber."  Best regards, Kim Sol, 1980 Scout II, 345 4bbl, 4" lift,
etc.