Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 21:52:03 +0000
From: David Nuenke <dnuenke@domain.elided>
Subject: Keychains

Does anyone know of anywhere where you can get IH logo key chains. I know from
my dad that they used to be quite abundnet around the company until the mid
eighties (he has been with Harvester for almost 30 years). However I have not
seen one around for years and am getting a little tired of repairing my
current one. (plastic model cement only works so well)

Thanks,
David Nuenke