Original Text
From: jeff tarquinio@eng@emchop1, on 9/1/98 9:08 AM:
East Coasters,
	I think I'm in for the run to Ohio.  I'm coming down from Mass down I
84 through conn and NY state into PN.  I'd like to tag along to the convoy
if we can set a time and place to meet up in PN or something.
	Dan, what is the plan, man?  I've got the 10th and 11th off.
	Is anyone else making the run from New England, wee could meet up
earlier.