Nationals Rollcall, Rev. 4

Here is the info "Until Next Time".

Next week, we hope to answer the following questions:

1. Will Tom Mandera take Northwest Airlines and *miss* the Nationals?
2. Will Cookie-Dan get a dry mouth from drooling too much over "that blond"?
3. How much beer will Gary Billings consume on his 21st birthday?
4. Will Nate Campbell really marvel at "Scouts with actual bodies" or will
he actually be marveling about "blondes with great bodies". . .

And Finally,

Will Mike *convince* his wife that "Scouts are way cooler and a hell of a
lot better than a $35K F***d Expedition"???

Scout Nationals Information is at  http://members.aol.com/suprscout/#NATIONALS

CONVOYS:

What:		EAST COAST CONVOY:  Dan Nees, Joe Costanzo, Matt Palguta, Rob Cavaleri
e-mails:	cookiedan@domain.elided, ?, mpalguta@domain.elided, ?
Driving:	Dan-Uglyest Scout there, Joe-lime green 79 SII with 4" lift and no
brush guard, Matt-Black 1980 		Scout, Rob-???
Look For:	Dan--5'6" brown haired guy drooling over blond (see below)
Arriving:	Friday morning
Where Stay:	Dan--Springfield Inn

What:		MICHIGAN CONVOY:  Nick Rayer, Mike Marentette
e-mails:	nrayer@domain.elided, mmarentette@domain.elided
Driving:	Nick--'80 traveler, Mike--rusty 79 Scout II with orange paint and
yellow windshield frame
Look For:	Nick--'66 aspen green 800 being towed, Mike--5'7" short dark
hair, probably wearing a Hank
		Williams Jr. t-shirt, dragging my wife around, trying to convince her
		that Scouts are way cooler and a hell of a lot better than a $35K F***d
Expedition.
Arriving:	Friday morning
Where Stay:	Nick--Springfield Inn, Mike--Houstonia Bed & Breakfast in South
Charleston

What:		MonTenn CONVOY:  Mike Eppinger, Tom Mandera, Ed Robbins, Doug Scott
e-mails:	Eppinger.Michael@domain.elided, tsm1@domain.elided
Driving:	Mike--Hunter-Green Terra with black hood and scoop, Tom--Cowboy
Hat, Ed--Brown Scout or 4wd 		T'all, Doug--Green Travellette?
Look For:	Tom M. with Cowboy Hat in tow
Arriving:	Late Thursday afternoon
Where Stay:	???

LONE RANGERS:

Who:		Chris Procyk & family
e-mail:	procyk19@domain.elided
Driving:	???
Look For:	???
Arriving:	???
Where Stay:	???

Who:		Howard Pletcher
e-mail:	9nads@domain.elided
Driving:	78 Tan/Brown Scout
Look For:	Vendor Space T-12
Arriving:	Thursday (but missing Saturday)
Where Stay:	Camping on site

Who:		Bruce Slykhouse and Bruce Jr.
e-mail:	BSlykhouse@domain.elided
Driving:	Bruce--Chevy van and maybe 1980 Scout, Bruce Jr.--1977 Traveler
Look For:	Vendor space T-7
Arriving:	Friday afternoon
Where Stay:	Camping at the Fairgrounds

Who:		Tom lang
e-mail:	rustnrot@domain.elided
Driving:	F250 Diesel PU, Silver with topper
Look For:	“rustnrot” on rear bumper
Arriving:	Thursday Evening
Where Stay:	Camping at Clark County Fairgrounds

Who:		Andrew Thomas
e-mail:	lynx@domain.elided
Driving:	'96 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Look For:	Hot blond babe about 5'9" with 5'10" guy wearing brown or gray
I-H Trucks shirt
Arriving:	Only will be there Saturday the 12th
Where Stay:	???

Who:		Bill Thebert
e-mail:	bthebert@domain.elided
Driving:	Red 1971 Scout II Cab Top
Look For:	Binder Bulletin banner inside the main building
Arriving:	Thursday afternoon/evening
Where Stay:	Ramada

Who:		Michael Eppinger
e-mail:	Eppinger.Michael@domain.elided
Driving:	Hunter Green Terra with black hood and scoop
Look For:	Tom M. with Cowboy Hat in tow
Arriving:	Late Thursday afternoon
Where Stay:	???

Who:		Stacey, Maddie & Jerry Muncie
e-mail:	IHMagellan@domain.elided
Driving:	Hot Stuff
Look For:	See picture in Binder Bulletin member profiles section.
		Maddie looks a lot different, but Stacey & I haven't changed much.
Arriving:	Thursday evening
Where Stay:	Houstonia B&B in South Charleston

Who:		Gary Billings
e-mail:	scoutman@domain.elided
Driving:	1967 Scout 800, white full top, gray primer front, red back, lack
of lower quarter panels
Look For:	Drunk 6-6" skinny guy who will celebrate 21st birthday whilst at
Nationals
Arriving:	???
Where Stay:	???

Who:		Nate Campbell
e-mail:	campben@domain.elided
Driving:	???
Look For:	Short quiet fellow marveling at Scouts with actual bodies
Arriving:	My dad and I will probably be there for at least one of the days
Where Stay:	???

Who:		Keith Mitchell & Shelly Griffin
email:		kmitchell@domain.elided or grimitch@domain.elided
Driving:	75 IH Pickup 4x4 if I can get running well otherwise 72 Buick Skylark
Look for:	Picture (my hair is much shorter now)
http://home.earthlink.net/~grimitch/about.html
Arriving:	Friday afternoon
Where Stay:	Holiday Inn

Who:		Scott Satterlund
Email:		sac@domain.elided, scotts@domain.elided
Driving:	Undermined International, Probably a KB-3 on a Scout Traveler Chassis
Look for:	Binder Books shirt with my name on it, black "Triple Diamond" hat
Arriving: 	Thursday PM
Where Stay:	Super 8 (listed as Imperial House on program)

"If Rocky the Flying Squirrel had gotten e-mail from a flounder instead of
fan mail from a flounder, would the Cold War have been web-based?"   -T.
Lang, circa 1998