Re: T'all window replacement

** PB Schechter Wrote:  **
>Hi.  Sorry that I can't help you, but I'm writing to see if you can
help
>*me*!  I have a '65 T'all (should be the same body style, right?), and
>want to replace door weather stripping, and window "channels" (mine
rattle
>and leak).  Have you found a source for all this stuff?  I'd be
delighted
>to hear that you have!
>
>Thanks, and good luck with your vent.  (So far, I have no broken
glass!)

>PB Schechter
>pb@domain.elided

Let me see if I can help you.  First of all I do not know how much the
body style changed between 1962 and 1965 maybe someone else on the
digest could educate us both.  Anyway when I bought this rig the owner
had all this paperwork from everything he did and I did find a receipt
for the window seals.  So here it goes- Madison's "Outback", E. 1020
Springfield, Spokane, WA.  99202, PH#(509)4839062.  The receipt dose not
have a part number otherwise I would give it to you.  My neighbor thinks
that these are G.M. weather stripping, he used to own a body shop out
here in California and I have found him to be pretty reliable source of
information, however he would be the first one to tell you that his mind
dosen't work so well sometimes.  Also I have one extra parts catalog
from these guys that I would be happy to mail to you if you want, just
e-mail me off the digest and let me know.

Good Luck,
Gary Ciraulo
<twoblackdiamond@domain.elided>
*  1962  T'all  *