IH Digesters!

Well, over the weekend we pulled the rt side gas tank out of the Scout.
Cleaned out about 5 lbs of sand and dirt from the outside of the tank. Tank
looks good. some exterior rust spots but no holes. The problem we're going to
have is replacing the rubber filler neck. The old one is pretty brittle and
some PO had already attempted some repairs with electrical tape. Are these
things still available anywhere? It looks like this would be a hard piece to
fabricate. It has a preformed bend and a flange on one end where the gas cap
collar screws on to it.
Any suggestions?

Roy and Andrew Ireland
'65 Scout 80