Re: ihc-digest V6 #75

Paul ,I would give Pertronix a call and give them your dist. # .The nice
lady can look up the application for you but don't get your hopes up
,they don't make one for my IH SD220 (from my '54 Travelall) and they
also don't make one for my GM 235 straight six of which there are a
gazzilion still in service.You might try and get past the nice lady to
one of the engineers and see if you could modify a set to work on the
Delco-Remy unit , Id be interested in what you find.Currently Im
thinking about getting a later model dist. modified to fit my SD220,but
Im still doing research and haven't really made up my mind yet, Good
luck, Gordon