Nationals Roll Call List, Rev. 2

CONVOYS:

What:		EAST COAST CONVOY:  Dan Nees, Joe Costanzo, Matt Palguta, Rob Cavaleri
e-mails:	cookiedan@domain.elided, ?, mpalguta@domain.elided, ?
Driving:	Dan-Uglyest Scout there, Joe-lime green 79 SII with 4" lift and no
brush guard, Matt-Black 1980 		Scout, Rob-???
Look For:	Dan--5'6" brown haired guy drooling over that blond
Arriving:	Friday morning
Where Stay:	Dan--Springfield Inn

What:		MICHIGAN CONVOY:  Nick Rayer, Mike Marentette
e-mails:	nrayer@domain.elided, mmarentette@domain.elided
Driving:	Nick--'80 traveler, Mike--rusty 79 Scout II with orange paint and
yellow windshield frame
Look For:	'66 aspen green 800 being towed by Nick
Arriving:	Friday morning
Where Stay:	???

What:		MON-TENN CONVOY:  Mike Eppinger, Tom Mandera
e-mails:	Eppinger.Michael@domain.elided, tsm1@domain.elided
Driving:	Mike--Hunter Green Terra with black hood and scoop, Tom--Cowboy Hat
Look For:	Tom M. with Cowboy Hat in tow
Arriving:	Late Thursday afternoon
Where Stay:	???

LONE RANGERS:

Who:		Chris Procyk & family
e-mail:	procyk19@domain.elided
Driving:	???
Look For:	???
Arriving:	???
Where Stay:	???

Who:		Howard Pletcher
e-mail:	9nads@domain.elided
Driving:	???
Look For:	???
Arriving:	???
Where Stay:	???

Who:		Bruce Slykhouse and Bruce Jr.
e-mail:
Driving:	???
Look For:	Vendor space T-7
Arriving:	???
Where Stay:	???

Who:		Tom lang
e-mail:	rustnrot@domain.elided
Driving:	F250 Diesel PU, Silver with topper
Look For:	“rustnrot” on rear bumper
Arriving:	Thursday Evening
Where Stay:	Camping at Clark County Fairgrounds

Who:		Andrew Thomas
e-mail:	lynx@domain.elided
Driving:	'96 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Look For:	Hot blond babe about 5'9" with 5'10" guy wearing brown or gray
I-H Trucks shirt
Arriving:	Only will be there Saturday the 12th
Where Stay:	???

Who:		Bill Thebert
e-mail:	bthebert@domain.elided
Driving:	Red 1971 Scout II Cab Top
Look For:	Binder Bulletin banner inside the main building
Arriving:	Thursday afternoon/evening
Where Stay:	Ramada

Who:		Michael Eppinger
e-mail:	Eppinger.Michael@domain.elided
Driving:	Hunter Green Terra with black hood and scoop
Look For:	Tom M. with Cowboy Hat in tow
Arriving:	Late Thursday afternoon
Where Stay:	???

Who:		Stacey, Maddie & Jerry Muncie
e-mail:	IHMagellan@domain.elided
Driving:	Hot Stuff
Look For:	See picture in Binder Bulletin member profiles section.
		Maddie looks a lot different, but Stacey & I haven't changed much.
Arriving:	Thursday evening
Where Stay:	Houstonia B&B in South Charleston

Who:		Gary Billings
e-mail:	scoutman@domain.elided
Driving:	1967 Scout 800, white full top, gray primer front, red back, lack
of lower quarter panels
Look For:	Drunk 6-6" skinny guy
Arriving:	???
Where Stay:	???

Who:		Nate Campbell
e-mail:	campben@domain.elided
Driving:	???
Look For:	Short quiet fellow marveling at scouts with actual bodies
Arriving:	My dad and I will probably be there for at least one of the days
Where Stay:	???

"If Rocky the Flying Squirrel had gotten e-mail from a flounder instead of
fan mail from a flounder, would the Cold War have been web-based?"   -T.
Lang, circa 1998