Fw: Nationals

> From: Daniel Nees <cookiedan@domain.elided>
> Date: Saturday, August 29, 1998 5:53 PM
>
> Bill,
>    Last issue of the Binder Bulletin you have an add mentioning a pig
> roast at the 4x4 farm. Is this a nailed down event? This could be a
> great Digest meet.

Dan:

That was the original intent of the "Muddy PigFest" described in the last
Bulletin -- to have a big BBQ and vehicle "playtime" as a focal point for
gathering the online folks together.

Regrettably, the logistics of organizing a Pig Roast from 1300 miles and 6
states away were more than I could handle.  The "play time", however, is
still on.  That's 5PM on Saturday night.  Details for how to get to the 4x4
"ranch" will be available on site.  We'll probably rally up at the
Fairgrounds and "parade" over en masse, in fact.

Individual, pot-luck style BBQ is certainly an option, as would be a
steakhouse after the fact.  Sundown is 7:30 PM, and I expect that we'll be
out of there by 8 or 8:30, as there are no lights at this facility.

Bill Thebert