Nationals Roll Call List, Rev. 1

>Might we wish to add "Where Staying:" to the listed data?  That would help
>folks connect by phone.  I currently have reservations at the Ramada, but
>this may be changing.  I'll keep you posted.
>
>Bill Thebert

Good Idea, Bill, I have added a line for "Where Stay".  Yours and mine are
updated.  Rest of ya's????

Howard mentions:

"On-site camping (with electrical hookups) is available on the Clark County
Fairgrounds at a cost of $20 per night (with or without electric).  Showers
are available at the Fairgrounds for your convenience.  Phone (937)
376-0111 for reservations."

I'm gonna call and make reservations.

Who:		Tom lang
e-mail:	rustnrot@domain.elided
Driving:	F250 Diesel PU, Silver with topper
Look For:	“rustnrot” on rear bumper
Arriving:	Thursday Evening
Where Stay:	Camping at Clark County Fairgrounds

Who:		Andrew Thomas
e-mail:	lynx@domain.elided
Driving:	'96 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Look For:	Hot blond babe about 5'9"
Arriving:	Only will be there Saturday the 12th
Where Stay:	???

Who:		Nick Rayer (CONVOYing with Marentette)
e-mail:	nrayer@domain.elided
Driving:	'80 traveler
Look For:	'66 aspen green 800 being towed
Arriving:	Friday morning
Where Stay:	???

Who:		Mike Marentette (CONVOYing with Rayer)
e-mail:	mmarentette@domain.elided
Driving:	rusty 79 Scout II with rolled on orange paint and  yellow
windshield frame
Look For:
Arriving:	Friday morning
Where Stay:	???

Who:		Bill Thebert
e-mail:	bthebert@domain.elided
Driving:	Red 1971 Scout II Cab Top
Look For:	Binder Bulletin banner inside the main building
Arriving:	Thursday afternoon/evening
Where Stay:	Ramada

Who:		Michael Eppinger
e-mail:	Eppinger.Michael@domain.elided
Driving:	Hunter Green Terra with black hood and scoop
Look For:	Tom M. with Cowboy Hat in tow
Arriving:	Late Thursday afternoon
Where Stay:	???

Who:		Stacey & Jerry Muncie
e-mail:	IHMagellan@domain.elided
Driving:	Hot Stuff
Look For:
Arriving:	Thursday evening
Where Stay:	???

Who:		Gary Billings
e-mail:	scoutman@domain.elided
Driving:	1967 Scout 800, white full top, gray primer front, red back, lack
of lower quarter panels
Look For:	drunk 6-6" skinny guy
Arriving:	???
Where Stay:	???

Who:		CONVOY--Dan Nees, Joe Costanzo, Matt Palguta, Rob Cavaleri
e-mail:	cookiedan@domain.elided
Driving:	Dan-Uglyest Scout there, Joe-lime green 79 SII with 4" lift and no
brush guard, Matt-I forget 		what his truck is, Rob-???
Look For:	Dan--5'6" brown haired guy drooling over that blond
Arriving:	Friday morning
Where Stay:	???

Who:		Nathaniel B. Campbell
e-mail:	campben@domain.elided
Driving:	Dan-Uglyest Scout there, Joe-lime green 79 SII with 4" lift and no
brush guard, Matt-I forget 		what his truck is, Rob-???
Look For:	Short quiet fellow marveling at scouts with actual bodies
Arriving:	My dad and I will probably be there for at least one of the days
Where Stay:	???

"If Rocky the Flying Squirrel had gotten e-mail from a flounder instead of
fan mail from a flounder, would the Cold War have been web-based?"   -T.
Lang, circa 1998