Blond babe at nats/ too tall for Dan ?

>Some hot 5'9 blonde with one of us in tow (Andrew???)

One of us???
   Now I'm worried !!!  Lately it sounds like she will have more fun than I will !
I hope everyone else thinks she is good looking too. Since I ran my mouth and said she was a "hot blond babe." Plus every guy at work tells her to break up with me and date them, so I figured I had something good !
  ALSO,
  Hey Dan,  at 5'9" she is the tallest girlfriend I've had. But that's cool 'cause we match up good !  If ya know what I mean :)
  Anyway can't wait to meet some of you guys and put names with faces.
I''m about 5'10" and will probably be wearing my brown or gray International Trucks shirt. Plus blond babe close by. (I hope !)
  If you want to get our attention just yell out her nick name... "Baby Butt Cheeks".
  On second thought don't. I might get jacked right in the face !  It's our little secret.
c-ya Andrew Thomas
'69 IH 1200 4X4
345, 4 speed, 4:10s