Re: Wear the Hat, Tom M.

On Fri, 28 Aug 1998, Tom and Amanda Lang wrote:

> >I'll probably disappoint a lot of people if I don't bring my cowboy hat...
> >but so what? ;)  Aww shucks, maybe I *will* bring it along...
>
> Wear it Tom, Wear it Tom, Wear it Tom (I *can* feel the wave . . . .)

*You* haven't even *seen* me in it yet! (or did you look at Bill's pics?)

I fear, like Joel now is, being defined by my choice of hat.. NWBRU folks
never had a chance to see it.. I pulled out my baseball caps.

Fine!  I still feel silly wearing it tho'... but it *does* keep my neck
from getting burned *and* keep the sun out of my eyes.. and, as much as
it rained (incessantly it seemed) at RMIHR, it also kept the water from
running down the back of my jacket..

-Tom