Lockrights - axles FS

Tom Mandera wrote:

> Lockright Locker.  $250.  Yup.  LOTS of traction.

Speaking of Lockrights...

Now that the Travelall is back on the road and legal (almost -
still need to pass a tailpipe test), it's about time to move on
to the next project - the springover on the Scout. Since I'll be
usiing different axles, I'll need to dispose of the old axles:

 Front and rear axles, both with lockright lockers installed, with
3.73 gears. Front axle twisted my Jim Maulis to give it 5 degrees
(I think) of caster. Rear axle had diff bearings and wheel bearings
replaced 15K miles ago when the lockright was installed. Front axle
leaks some fluid from the pinion seal. Axles will be complete,
hub-to-hub and drum-to-drum. I'd take $750 for the pair - they're
in Colorado. They'll be available in a couple of weeks. Anyone
interested?

later,         curt_cleavinger@domain.elided  Louisville, CO
  Curt         Binder Bunch: http://www.off-road.com/~jweed/binder.htm
 [/>/]             [\<\] '75 Scout II     '75 Travelall 150