Unified Theory

>I think I am missing some key point here, that will lead me to
>     the Grand Unified Theory of IH.  Please enlighten my young mind.
>

>     -Joel Brodsky

Actually, Joel, I'm working on the GUTIH at this very moment. I'll let
you in on the results only when I am convinced that your young mind can
handle such gigantic "briefness". In the meantime you'll have to make do
with Relativity and Ohms Law.
Steven H.

This is a bit of humor, guys, just in case.

John Hofstetter  "Ol'Saline's Web Site" www.goldrush.com/~hofs
"Perhaps more to remember than ever really happened"
Life Member, National Rifle Ass.     California Rifle and Pistol Ass.
Member, Sierra Macintosh Users Group and MacTwain Macintosh Users Group
Charter Member, FRIENDS OF DEATH VALLEY   Member, Blue Ribbon Coalition
Life Member, Association of California School Administrators
Owner of 79 Scout Terra "It's a legend"