moving the washer bottle for the 2nd battery

       >I think most mount the second battery next to the washer
       bottle. Some
       remove the bottle and relocate it on the firewall. Than run the
        cables
       on the crossover bar where the hood mounts like on most factory
        jobs...

       On my SII
       This is what I did  years ago, using one of the hood latch
       bolts.   I noticed the plastic   fluid bottle has cracks in it.
        Possibly due to heat from the engine. '
       Are there any sources for the plastic bottle.?