Cooling business

I'm interested in this thread regards cooling, as ever since I've had the
new engine in my scout I have been concerned about the temp and thinking the
thing is cooking. My engine is a diesel 4.2 litre 6 cylinder toyota, driving
around town and on the flat open road it runs at 180 degrees, but flogging
up long hills fast it can get up to 190-200 and even once it got to 220 in
some really hot weather going up some long continuous hills.
So are these figures ok or am I cooking the bugger. I've always been
thinking the cooling isn't up to scratch.

Steve G
Somewhere in Australia