Re: Hot Stuff's "Roll-Bar"

Tom,

You're correct to have the quotes around "Roll-Bar".  I wouldn't trust it to
support anything in a roll because the main hoop is sloped and unsupported.  I
think it was actually called a light bar on the Hot Stuff package, but as near
as I can tell the lights were never mounted there on mine.  If you like the
look, I think there's a way to get it and have a structural roll bar with good
shoulder harness mounting points..  It's a little more complicated than I want
to try to explain here.  If you're going to Nationals look me up and we can
discuss it.  If not, maybe I can put a sketch together and post it.

Jerry