Re: Scoutin the Pinelands Epilogue

>I forgot to mention that I ripped both mirrors off the doors on the ATV
>trail I drug everyone down. What I want now are two SSII mirrors.
>Anybody have two and are going to be at Nationals? I want them.

Ditto, though I won't have the $$$$ at Nationals.

I noticed a day after my last wheelin' trip, that I'd bent and mangled the
mirror mount on the passenger door... need to start growing those trees just
a little wider...

And, I joked about it before, but... on this particular trail, having the
SSII mirrors on the hood/windshield mount, and shaving the door handles off
would've saved me some scuffs.  I guess the better solution is to just
remove those annoying steel doors and do without... :-)

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT