Re: Dana 300 rear output seal

As the putrid festering facial boil erupted, Matt Palguta
<mpalguta@domain.elided> yelled:

>I still have had
>no luck trying to choke the tires :) I assume this is a safety matter but I
>have not experienced any problems from these tires as of yet.

I've found that merely *chocking* tires is not enough to prevent them from
moving.  Sometimes you have to just grab hold of those tires and *choke*
the heck out of them.  Then they are so scared, that they stay put.

John
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com       |
Conservative Libertarian         |   1976 Red / White / Blue (and rust)
Life Member of the NRA           |  "Bicentennial" IHC Scout II Traveler
WA Arms Collectors               |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.    |          International Scout
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/  | Jeep owners... you wouldn't understand!