Wedgee

Tom wondered as he wandered,

>P.S. the "fat" part of the wedge would be towards the rear of the truck, >so
>the top ball joint would be ahead of the bottom ball joint when going
>down
>the road, correct?

nope, fat part of the wedge should go toward the front. I did this little operation (which yielded a huge improvement) about a month ago and the wisdom of this digest (after some debate) dictated "fat forward".
I used 3deg. shims. Make sure your spring locator bolt is long enough to go thru the shim and into what ever it goes into.

Willy
SS II