RE:RE: The 74 T'all is coming along

Curt,

Let me jump in on this discussion. The next thing I need to do on my '73
Tavelall renovation is reinstall the headliner.  I bought some 60" headliner
foam material to cover the boards with, this should look good.  The holdup
is my boards are warped and sagging somewhat.  Is there a good way fix
these.  I'm thinking of gluing thin plywood to the top sides of these
boards.  Any other Ideas?  Any source for as new headliner boards?

Thanks,
David Brown	'73 1010 Travelall 392/727