Re: Scoutin the Pinelands Epilogue

>So, to recap, we had one busted windshield, one busted rear window
>frame, one dead gold box, one trashed hub, one blown u-joint, one torn
>off brush guard, lots of muddy trucks, lots of dust in the lungs, and a
>whole lot of fun! I mushed my front fender when I stuff my front
>passenger wheel into my fender. I was most impressed with my truck
Wow... sounds much worse than even my worst trip (a week ago) in which I
merely added some dents and exposed some weak welds on my spring mount.

Still sounds like fun tho'...

>I kinda expected more than a busted rear lift gate. I know Dennis had a

Why's that?  We put a bone stock Scout in the TuffTruck last weekend, and
only blew a bump stop out... and we were flying (literally)... bang, crash,
wham... poor bump stops got a real work out as that Scout jumped and bounded
over crushed cars and dirt berms.

*I* was impressed we didn't break anything... ;)

-Tom