Thanks Bill

Hey Bill,

Thanks alot for the info, i do have another question for you, my hubs
say lock and free, it doesnt say auto.  It does say IH on the hubs, but
do you think a different set of hubs could have been put on my scout,
since it doesnt say auto?  Also, on my dash box lid it says, this
vehicle equipped with IH locking differentials, does this ean it has
positive traction in the rear?  Thanks again for your help!

Jeremy