A little more info on my questions

IH all,
One some of my questions, one of you answered by saying that I needed to
get a crankshaft pulley that would use two belts, one for the
alternator, and one for the powersteering. Well, my pulley has places
for both. So, could that mean my motor may not be the original?
I have a Scout 800 with a V8, 1970 Yet I can't figure out the size.
Could it be from a Scout II?  Or did IH motors just come with this
pulley?
Matt