The 74 idles!!!

Binders!

I cleaned the carb as much as I could without taking anything apart.
I sprayed carb cleaner everywhere, in every little hole, I shook, prodded,
and poked, and bent all the linkages correct.  I hooked up the throttle
linkage and reconnected the electric fuel pump with a brand new filter
and ran the truck from a jug.

SHE RUNS AND IDLES!  Now I'm on my way to the AutoZone to get new radiator
hoses and clamps.  She runs!

I'll have more developments tonight!  It may be driving by this evening!

-Joel,

Those cherry bombs sure are loud, but sound GOOOOD!