ftp

>for those who don't know about ftp, basically, ftp stands for "file
>transfer protocol"; ftp is the traditional internet procedure for moving
>files about. there are numerous decent ftp clients for wintel systems.
>there is a built in ftp in windows 95 that is a near duplicate of the
>traditional unix ftp client with a text command line interface; you run it
>from an msdos prompt. i will post instructions on how to use it when i
>start setting up the web site.
>
>there are three good ftp clients with graphical interfaces that i have used:
>
>ws ftp       --    http://www.ipswitch.com/Products/WS_FTP/index.html
>cute ftp     --    http://www.cuteftp.com/
>absolute ftp --    http://www.vandyke.com/

For Mac users who also own Scout(s) try Fetch at
http://www.dartmouth.edu/pages/softdev/fetch.htm

Dartmouth is on the wrong side of the river so I am not associated with it.

Most people use, "I believe" when they mean, "I think"
 and usually do neither
Bob Deruy (mailto:BobXian@domain.elided)
http://come.to/calvarycedar/