Re: Genetic predecessors

Yup, I remember going with my Dad for the test drive of my pickup.
Drove a couple of others too.  I was 6 years old.  We went there
in the 67 pickup that he traded in for the 72.  I could stand up in
the cab without hitting my head on the headliner.  Lotsa good
memories of camping (with 10.5 foot camper in the back),
fishing, etc.  I grew up in this truck!  Learned to drive in it!

Rarely a breakdown, which is in stark contrast
to the Chevy powered class C motorhome he replaced it with.
You could not go over 100 miles without that thing breaking
down, and it was brand new when he bought it.

I wouldn't sell it for anything.

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup