NP 205 speedo gears

Well, I recently figured out why it seemed everyone was going so slow
right after installing the T-34 tranny.  At the same time, I swapped
the speedo to come from the transfer case.  This was the last task
on the 4x4 conversion.  The T-34 just had a plug where the gear would be,
because it came from a 4X4.  So now I find the speedo reads on the order of
12% lower than actual speed.  So, I figure I need a smaller driven gear.
Can I go to Ford Dodge or Chevy and tell them I have an appropriate year
brand 'X'
and I need a different gear for my transfer case, since all of these makes
came with NP205 units at one time, maybe? Are the speedo
gears in all NP205 transfer cases the same?

I know I could get a precision gearbox, and I will do that if this solution
doesn't
pan out.  Just changing the gear is easier and cheaper, and it will make
the
speedo accurate enough for me, if I can get the right gear.

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup
See NWBRU Ramp travel shot at
http://pacific.telebyte.com/allanw/binder/ramptrav.jpg