Joel has an addition!

Digesters,

	Just brought home my new to me, '74 2wd travelall.  392/727
with a square bore 4bbl.  Needs an air cleaner body, and a fan shroud, but
other than that it's all there.  Front captains chairs (factory) and the
lineset was still in the back of the glovebox!  When I pulled that out, the
guy thought I was a pro!.  Wait I AM a pro!  Anyway:  the lineset shows
these noteworthy items:

equalizer trlr hitch (gone from truck)
rear sway bar (gone)
TILT WHEEL WITH SHIFT COLUMN!
heat shield for towing pkg
7 way trailer wiring, have to check this
AMFM stereo still in the dash!  Not cut up!
CRUISE!
AC (doesn't work, no surprise)
Tranny cooler (factory)
all the bottles still have fluid!
luggage rack
3.73 Dana 60 rear (Sprung under, that's gonna change soon!)
70 amp alt.  Gonna have to check!

A little bit of body damage from rust (the usual fender and hood hinge)
and some dents, but all this for the bargain price of...

$400!

Let me know your ideas.  So far I can't wait to drive this thing.  Doesn't
run, but all the fluids are topped off.  Oil, tranny,power steering,
brakes, etc.  The vacuum diaphragms for the ac and cruise still hold vacuum!
I'm stoked.

Also if anyone has a fan shroud for the deep 74-75 style or the air cleaner
plenum, please let me know.  I'm going to play tomorrow, and try and run it.
The air cleaner I'm sure I can get locally, I need the fan shroud though.
The electric disty has been converted to points, so I have a spare gold box now, AND the dash electrics have been goofed.  There is a keyswitch
hanging out of the dash from Briggsand Stratton, and the original
key in the column is taped over a large hole where it used to be.
I need a lock set for this rig as I have no keys for it.  For the
past 3 years, the owners just used it to run around int he desert,
with no air cleaner.  I hope it looks ok, I'm going to
boresight the spark plug holes to see.

Later all,
I have to change the .sig from work to include this fine addition to
my personal IH fleet.

-Joel,  Forgive the typos, it's 1:03 AM and I'm wired like the pentagon!