Where's my jacket?

OK.. It hasn't turned up yet...

Missing: one blue exterior, gray interior, Columbia *liner* for my
parka.. should have one roll of Fuji film in a pocket (photos of RMIHR), and
definitely one bloody lock-blade knife (steak knife for the Elk).

;)

Last seen at RMIHR.. for certain, Sunday night while dining on Elk.. and
I do believe I had it around Tuesday night as well, but I'm old and my
memory's getting foggy..

Can't remember seeing it at NWBRU.. but it coulda been there.  I don't
remember taking it into the hotel in Moab (but, I didn't take much more
than the laptop in anyhow..)

Winter *will* be here before I think ahead to buy another jacket.. and
there's a perfectly good knife in that pocket, and 24 pictures of RMIHR
I'd like to have... ;)

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
Just dropped off 10 rolls of film at Walmart...
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'72 and '77 Scout IIs