My Web Site

   I would like to ask you folk, especially those of you the East Coast,
to go to my web site and sign up for my update messaging. It is on my
Front page. Just type in your e-mail address and press join. This way
all of you IHCaholics can recieve updates of when I add things to my
site. This would included info on East Coast Scout events.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Lexan window's in TravelTop. One
Ugly and Trusty Truck!

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.