TravelAll Questions Continued!

Ok...I've already gotten ahold of some 3/4 ton springs for the lift on
my "new" '69 TravelAll. (BTW, it WAS manufactured in '68, but titled in
'69 - and it's the "new" body style). Next big question is what kind of
bumpers are available for these beasts? I would like something for the
front similiar to what's on my camo '76 Terra. What are the "tricks" if
any to fixing the rear window problem? What kind of transfer cases are
in these beasts? Looks like an 205 to me...blah...blah....blah..
..any other helpful hints I should now about?
BTW, it does have 4.09 gears, PowrLok (still seems to be working), 5 sp
OD Clark, 345 - very strong..
BTW again, does anyone have the part # for the U joints? I've got extra
driveshafts (all three) and do they look BEEFY!

--
--Scot
bindersc@domain.elided