Re: Real Life Bumper Test

John,

Thanks for the bumper test!  My bumper is made the same.  I was wondering
how the frame would stand up in an accident.  I wasn't too worried about
how the bumper would hold up.

I'm attaching mine with two pieces of 4x4 tubing to replace the
"stand-offs"  which hold the stock chrome bumper away from the body and
with the underframe pieces used by the class III frame hitch.  Well they
work the same but are not really the same pieces.  these will be made
from 3/16 or 1/4 angle.

Steve

Steven A. Stegmann
     _/_/_/    _/      _/_/_/ "No free man shall ever be debarred the use
   _/    _/   _/_/   _/    _/  of arms.  The strongest reason for the
   _/        _/ _/   _/        people to retain the right to keep and bear
    _/_/    _/  _/    _/_/     arms is, as a last resort, to protect
       _/  _/_/_//       _/    themselves against tyranny in government"
 _/_/_/  _/     _/ _/_/_/         Thomas Jefferson, June 1776