Travelalls

Three Travelall posts:

1) Bidding sight unseen- better to just let it go.

2) 2-dr Travelalls:  sortof, there was (and one is for sale at the moment)
a "Panel Wagon" which didn't have rear doors OR windows.

3) Trim ring for '68:  A "normal" '68 would have the large square which I
wouldn't refer to as a ring.  The previous ones had a true ring.  Is it a
1xxxB or 1xxxC??  If it's a C, then I'll go look at my junker.  Most
everything's dented on it, though.

**In Use**
'70 1200D 4x4 Travelette 392 4spd
'73 1210 Wagonmaster, 392 auto