Re: drive train or body?

David & carol-
	 It took me 2 months working 30 hrs per week to swap in a 4sp t19
for a 727 automatic. I didnt have any trany/ clutch experince, and I work real slow.
alot of that was waiting for parts to come in from across the country.  If I had to do
it over agian, It would probably take me about 3 weeks. Swaping in the clutch linkage is
a real pain, I had to remove the dashboard to get the new pedal assembly in. I have
heard this is not neccessary, but I couldnt figue out how to do it otherwise. took me
a full day to get in the new clutch linkage and pedal assembly. Either way you will have
to do this.
	Never done a body swap, sombody else can tell you all about that. I immagine the
wiring could be a PITA.
	What ever rout you decide Rember It always takes twice the time you think it
will. (If your like me- Im sure alot of people on this digest could have done the above
in one weekend) Good luck.
	-Grant