NWBRU

Digesters,

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you at the NWBRU. I enjoyed everyones
company, got to see a whole bunch of different trucks (didn't see them
all!)  and just had an all around excellent time. I am also comtemplating
the Rocky mountain event then caravaning to the great northwest with Joel
and Tom.

Ended up buying stuff that I don't really have the money for but...you
know how it is when the price is just too good to pass up.

Thanks Tom Harris for providing taxi service. I'm looking forward to see
you all again soon.

Ken Hitchcox
'73/78 Scout
early 60's Scout (soon?)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]