Two questions for Allan W.

These are Allen questions but, of course, anybody else is free to jump in:

1) Did you, in your paint search, run across any reference to the correct color for 1973 wheels?  If mine weren't repainted, I think it's a silvery gray.

2) I know you swapped the 5spd in place of an auto, but are you by any chance now able to quantify the significant differences between the more common T19?? Basically, mounting bolt pattern and input shaft lenght/diameter/spline count?

**In Use**
'70 1200D 4x4 Travelette 392 4spd
'73 1210 Wagonmaster, 392 auto
**Prepping for Repaint**