paint question

Hey folks, a question to chew on over the weekend.
Looking at Allen W.'s web page, he's got a scanned page from a paint
reference book with paint codes from the '72 model year. Would the '78
paint codes be the same as from '72 (or vice versa)- did they use the
same paint schemes throughout the Scout II production years? The paint
on my '78 looks a whole lot like Yuma Yellow (actually now it's more
like a tan, but who is to say how accurate Allan's scanner is?)
http://pacific.telebyte.com/allanw/binder/Paint.jpg
Second question, a shot in the dark- Anybody make this stuff anymore, or
do you have to have it custom mixed? I kind of like my Yuma Yellow. I
have the lineset ticket; where on there does it spec the paint?
The PO was nice and gave me a can of custom mixed tan-colored paint
which kind of matches the original but not quite. I can look tomorrow
and get a company name, etc. where he bought it.
I have a bit of de-rustifying to do pretty soon, and would like to avoid
an acne-primered Scout.
Thanks all
--
Bill Dugan