Spare Tire Carrier

It seems that I may have read about this subject on the digest several
months back, but I need a refresher.  I am interested in putting a rear
tire carrier on my 79 SII.  I have heard that Kayline makes them as well as
several other small shops.  I have the regular bumper (not a step bumper)
and a receiver hitch which I use to pull my 2000+ lb boat.  What about
relocating the license plate bracket?  What are the opinions and general
feelings about the different tire carriers out there?

Brent A. Fidler
brentfid@domain.elided