direct email secrets stumbling blocks

                  ARE YOU READY TO REACH NEW PROSPECTS
                         WITHOUT THE TECHNICAL HASSLE ?

     DO YOU KNOW HOW MOST DIRECT EMAILERS STUMBLE?

 DO YOU USE DIRECT EMAIL MARKETING?

 Direct email uses similar principles involved in the familiar model
 of direct postal mail. If done correctly, one's success is sure to
 come. If not performed correctly, then it becomes a case of luck.
 Why gamble when the method has been unlocked by the gurus?
 Now, you  too can benefit from this information.

 THE 4 BASIC PRINCIPLE OF DIRECT EMAIL:

 Are you familiar with the four basic process involved in a successful
 direct email campaign? These basic steps are what the professional,
 consistent and successful direct emailers use.They are the foundation
 and root of the direct email model. The basic process includes the
 following:

  1. Consistently accessing new and fresh lists
  2. Consistently updating lists
  3. Consistently sending your ad at reasonable intervals
      (repetition is the key = look at TV commercials)
  4. Optimizing your ad and  subject to a more "order pulling" ad

 DO YOU KNOW AIDA?

 AIDA is an acronym of the model used in creating powerful and
 effective sales letters, which is widely used in advertising today.
 Grab one of several direct mail and direct email letters and read
 them at least three times. The powerful and effective letters follow
 AIDA. What's AIDA stand for?

       A    =    grab the prospect's "ATTENTION"
       I     =    create "INTEREST" by providing some information
       D    =    create stimulaton the produces "DESIRE"
       A    =    demand immediate "ACTION"

 Also, notice how some use the two step method while others use the
 one step method. A two step method usually involves a teaser ad where
 the prospect eventually seek more information. The full information
 is then sent where all the selling is done. In the one step method
 AIDA and the selling is done in one ad.

 Do you need current and supplemental prospect email lists ?
 Do you need fresh lists every day, every week or every month ?
 Do you need more new prospects - never reached before ?

 If you answered yes, our Email Update Service will provide you
 NEW and FRESH email contacts. EVERY NEW & FRESH email address
 harvested by our MULTIPLE machines through our FAST data lines can
 be accessed. Access them at any time or as they come in.

 NEVER RUN OUT OF EMAIL PROSPECTS ! !
 GREAT MONTHLY SUPPLEMENT TO YOUR LISTS ! !