Closely knit family...

        I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone that agreed
     to be a contingency driver for my arrival to Portland.  I am
     continually amazed how one can plan trips around events that they have
     never attended, with people they have never met, and everyone is as
     enthusiastic as small children!  Thanks again for all the help, and I
     hope to see most of the other digest regulars that I haven't already
     met, at the NWBRU.

        Thanks again, everybody!

     -Joel

     Now I'm just bummed I can't show off my 1st plc. Travelall up there!