Classifieds

Digesters-

Is anyone else having trouble getting on the classifieds page of the
Binder Bulletin?  The last couple of days I have tried it and I keep
getting an error message and it uses the last file recieved.  This means
that I am looking at the one week old ads and getting nothing new.  Is
there something wrong with it or with my system.  I am accessing all of
the other pages I try with no problem.  If anyone gets an updated BB
Classifieds page to come up, could you please send me the link and let
me try it.

Thanks!

Michael