Rusty D-construction

I'm starting on my plan to build a woodie scout.  last night I started
taking it apart.  my driverside side wall was only held on by the door
being closed and a weld along the wheel well so that came off first.  The
other side is going to be harder because it is less rusted.  I need
accurate mesurements of the interior dimensions from a not so rusted
scoutII so when I start to build it out of wood every thing will go together
nicely.  Well I'm going out to see what I can take off next.
Nate
Nate Campbell owner of the 1976 soon to be Woodie Scout II
         ,     Traverse City, MI ________
   '76 SII with the        Scout II Woodie
      the top off            (End goal)
  and sidewall removed