Re: 266 front mount - 727 rear mount wanted

Ted Borck was wondering:

>Does anyone know a source for a front mount for a 266 V8?

Does anyone know of a source for a rear mount for a 727?<

Ted,
  From my experience with my '67 800 that originally had a 266, I'm fairly
sure all the V-8's use the same mount.  So you probably aren't restricted
to a mount specific to the 266.  As to where to get one?   The usual Scout
part sources should have them.

  I'm not sure about the the 727.  I had to fab a new cross member bracket
for my 727 and got something at NAPA for the mount.

Doug,

PS,  geez, after I reread the above I realized I'm not giving you much
info.