Am I Getting Spammed??? / Also, Head Back From Shop

Hey, what happened, this message got kicked back to me?
Hello all,

I look forward to getting to the office every day just to see the digest
sitting in my e-mailbox, but today I had something different.  Some guy
that's an Elvis impersonator is trying to get me to hire him for my Boy
SCOUT organization.  The only connection I have with "SCOUT" is through
this list.  I haven't been in the Boy Scouts since I was 12(a little while
ago to say the least).

Has anybody else received this sort of thing.  I didn't think of saving his
email address, instead, I just deleted it.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Ok, onto Scout stuff.  I just got my 196/392 head back from the shop and
there were no cracks!  I forgot who mentioned they thought I was pumping
cleaning fluid through an EGR port and not through a water jacket like I
had thought I was doing.  Well, you were right, although the gear head at
the shop was saying on 196's this is plugged off and on 392's it's used to
heat the carb.  Don't know if this is true or not but it sounded good.

Anyways, I plan to start reassembling today after work and hope to be back
on the road in the near future.

Thanks to all that have been so willing to help.  This I'm sure is just the
beginning of problems though with the Scout.  The PO never kept the
maintenance up and it's been sitting for years.

Take care,
John W
76 Scout Terra 196ci (came damn close to getting the 345 installed)