Re: about your web site

At 06:11 PM 7/29/98 EDT, you wrote:
>WHAT!!!  SPAM on our digest!!!!!!!!!!

>STOP THE SPAM....that stinks...think about what would happen if 100 SPAMERS
>got on the digest....we wouldn't be able to read it anymore!

we are working on the spam problem.

1) our server is subscribed to the realtime blackhole list
   (see http://maps.vix.com/rbl/ for more details on the RBL program)

2) i maintain a blocking list of forbidden domains at the MTA level; when
any host on this list attempts to directly deliver email into the server,
it is shut down.

3) i am developing a library of regular expression based blocks at the
majordomo level as a final line of defense.

richard