Scout Leader

I got this SPAM mailed to me, but; the first line caught my eye and had
to read it. I think it was rather humorus considering how wrong this guy
was.

Dear Scout Leader:
I have been raising money for many different organizations in the last
few years. I am an Elvis Impersonator from Branson, Missouri. I have
been performing with Tony Orlando since 1993. Only recently did I make
an agreement with Tony to perform during the Christmas season only. This
allows me to concentrate on fund-raising efforts full-time for the
majority of the year. I am a firm believer in the Scout program and know
that I can be a great benefit to you.
Here is what I promise to you:
· A show that is easy to sell.
· An energetic, professional, and entertaining show. · A 50/50 split
of ticket sales.
Here is what I ask of you:
* Secure a venue (i.e. High School)
* Sell the tickets and promote the show.
I want to do a show that will not only bring you money, but one that you
can be proud to showcase. I will be happy to send you a short video
allowing you to see a live performance. If you have internet access you
can browse my website (below) where you can take a closer look and hear
me sing too.
Please contact me and allow me this opportunity to serve you.

Sorry for the bandwidth.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Lexan window's in TravelTop. One
Ugly and Trusty Truck!

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.