John Fleck's welding!

	Hey,

		I just wanted to drop a line to everybody regarding the work that John
Fleck recently did for me on my Scout.  I had an incident in 1992 involving
my 1973 scout side-swiping a telephone pole.  The Scout sustained a broken
gear box, a buckled leaf spring, and a broken leaf shackle on the passenger
side.  I fixed the gear box right away, so that it was drivable once again,
but left the leaf and shackle.  I've driven on the broken shackle and bent
leaf up until a month ago.  John helped my Scout by doing some tricky
welding on the shackle (which rests right next to a fuel line) then
proceeded to fix my buckled leaf by heating it up to the point where the
natural temper took over and restored it to it's normal state.  As a result
of this work, my Scout now has alot more shock asorption than it used to,
and now I have no worries about going out and doing some serious
off-roading.  The really great thing about all of this work John did for me
was the fact that he did it all for $35.00.  As Scout owners, we all know
how easy it is to take it in the shorts at shops.

		To make this short, John provided me with outstanding workmanship at a
price I could afford.  If you have any Scout work that needs to be done,
John can handle it.  I'd recommend his service to anyone.  I think he's
started a label of "Back Country Binders", so look for it if you want to
get the same kind of service I have!

- Chuck Gillaspy
Proud owner of a 1973 short-top scout in excellent condition.